Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jelly_Sweet Shop Collection

Sweet Shop Collection

"I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste of what I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot.."
(50 CENT Candy Shop lyrics)

About the collection
My New Sweet Shop Collection has been inspired by the colourful sweets
and lovely things you can eat!

Come and join me in my little Jelly Sweet Shop
Where you can customise and I make your world pop!

Read this!
All the shapes are also available as rings (US $20.00)

Ring Example:




*Please use the currency converter on the right to convert o your currency.*




Jelly 023:
Cupcake
US $ 30.00

Cupcake_combi #1

Cupcake_combi #2

Cupcake_combi #3

Fabrics combinations above are available for Cupcake,
Please state the combination in the order!


Jelly 022:
Lollipop
US $ 30.00

Lollipop_combi #1

Lollipop_combi #2

Fabrics combinations above are available for Lollipop,
Please state the combination in the order!

Jelly 021:
Super Candy
US $ 30.00

Fabric #1

Fabric #2

Fabric #3

Fabric #4

Fabrics above are available for Super Candy,
Please state the Fabric preference in the order!


If you are interested, send me an e-mail at:

cupcake.wardrobe@gmail.com

I accept Paypal (from everywhere) and direct Bank Transfer (from Australia and UK only).
Will post everywhere and P&P price will depend on where the item is going.
Free Postage for orders over US $100 (this collection only)