Sunday, May 31, 2009

"The Boleyn" by Navanath

Hello Lovelies,

I know I have been missing in action but I have been a busy busy bee. I was fortunate enough to have been invited to participate in Philippines Fashion Week Holiday '09; collaborated with one of the top designer over there, Miss Tina Diniac. The bangle from the Boleyn collection will be available for you to purchase in many more colours coming very very soon for USD 45.oo each so keep checking back here! Here are some of the photos from backstage and the runway for a sneak peek....









You can also Pre-order the bangle (order code: na001): they will come in Pink, Yellow, Red, Purple, Blue, Dark Turquise, Black, White and Transparent for USD45.00 each. The Neck Piece (order code: na002) can also made to order wtih your choice of colour for USD130.00. Free shipping for orders over USD 100.00

Feel Give me a shout at: cupcake.wardrobe@gmail.com or call/text me at +668 6 787 5555 if you are interested or to give me comments on my creations. Fill in the form at the bottom of this blog to order. Cupcake will post worldwide.

**Special thanks to Tina Diniac

lots of love and happy shopping!,
X
jelly_jan